This submit could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and Corporette® could earn commissions for purchases made by means of hyperlinks on this submit. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista spoke to former SNL and 30 Rock costume designer Tom Broecker concerning the vogue in (the brand new) Imply Women.
- Columbia Journal shared that its researchers discovered that “working ladies see their incomes minimize in half, on common, after having kids, and that their earnings stay depressed for years thereafter.”
- The Wall Road Journal [gift link] seemed on the ways in which getting a increase impacts folks’s happiness.
- CBS Information reported that for the primary time, ladies make up nearly all of associates in U.S. legislation corporations.
- The New York Instances [gift link] reported on a brand new examine that discovered little to no impact produced by well-liked office psychological well being interventions.
- The Washington Put up [gift link] shared recommendations on making your laundry routine extra eco-friendly.
- The Wall Road Journal [gift link] interviewed A Cup of Jo‘s Joanna Goddard about her new publication and life after divorce.
- Your Chuckle of the Week comes from Factors in Case, with “Phishing Scams That Would Work On Me.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to email@example.com. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.