Make this spinach salad recipe to serve together with your favourite major dishes! This recent spinach salad options seasonal fruit, creamy goat cheese, toasted pecans, simply sufficient crimson onion, and the right quantity of French dressing. It’s completed with a drizzle of thick balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze.
This spinach salad is gorgeous, completely scrumptious, and vacation worthy. It’s additionally simply adjusted to the altering seasons, and easy sufficient to make on a weeknight. Hooray!
You’ll see raspberries in these pictures, that are great. You’re not restricted to raspberries, although—this spinach salad could be equally nice with apples, pears, strawberries and extra. You’ll discover a full checklist of choices under.
I’ve created fairly just a few inexperienced salad recipes through the years, however not numerous spinach salad recipes. Arugula, kale, romaine and spring greens are normally my recent greens of selection. The opposite day, I attempted a spinach salad at a native French restaurant that impressed me to offer recent spinach in salads one other probability. Let me let you know, this spinach salad is price making! I like it and hope you do, too.
Seasonal Spinach Salad Toppings
This spinach salad recipe is proven right here with raspberries, nevertheless it’s simply adjusted to the altering seasons. Select the best choice accessible on the markets!
- Spring: Strawberries (about two handfuls thinly sliced)
- Summer time: Raspberries, strawberries, peaches or nectarines (one giant, thinly sliced)
- Fall: Apple or pear (one giant, thinly sliced), or raspberries
- Winter: Roasted root greens, like roasted beets, roasted carrots or roasted candy potatoes. Every of my roasted vegetable recipes fill an entire sheet pan, so that you’ll simply want a few handfuls and could have additional for an additional meal.
Watch Learn how to Make Spinach Salad
Spinach Salad Serving Solutions
This recent inexperienced salad can spherical out any supper with a wholesome dose of greens. Strive it with hearty stews, pasta dishes, sandwiches, pizzas and extra. Listed below are just a few of my high picks:
Extra Inexperienced Salads to Get pleasure from
Listed below are just a few extra inexperienced salads to serve together with your favourite dishes. View extra salad recipes right here.
Please let me understand how your spinach salad seems within the feedback! I like listening to from you.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Prepare dinner Time: 4 minutes
- Whole Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 6 salads 1x
- Class: Salad
- Technique: By hand
- Delicacies: American
- Weight loss program: Vegetarian
Make this scrumptious spinach salad recipe to serve together with your major dish! It options recent spinach, creamy goat cheese and seasonal fruit. Recipe yields 6 aspect salads.
- 5 ounces child spinach
- ¼ medium crimson onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 to 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 6 ounces recent raspberries or see observe for extra choices
- 1 tablespoon thick balsamic vinegar* or balsamic glaze, drizzled excessive
- Freshly floor black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed or minced
- ⅛ teaspoon fantastic salt, to style
- A number of twists of freshly floor black pepper
- Put together the French dressing by whisking collectively the entire elements in a small bowl.
- Toast the pecan halves in a medium skillet over medium-low warmth, stirring usually, till they’re heat and odor aromatic, about 3 to 4 minutes. Put aside.
- To assemble the salad, place the spinach and sliced onion in a big serving bowl. Drizzle in the entire dressing, and gently toss till the spinach is evenly coated.
- High the salad with the goat cheese, toasted pecans, and raspberries. Sprinkle just a few twists of black pepper on high, then drizzle the balsamic vinegar excessive.
- Serve promptly. Leftovers hold properly for a few days, lined and refrigerated.
Raspberry alternate options: Thinly sliced apple, pear, peach or nectarine, strawberries, or roasted root greens, comparable to beets, carrots, or candy potatoes.
Make it dairy free/vegan: Omit the goat cheese.
*Balsamic vinegar observe: For a phenomenal drizzle and impactful taste, you need to use high-quality, thick balsamic vinegar (like Napa Valley Naturals’ Grand Reserve Vinegar—be sure you get the bottle with “25 stars” on it) or balsamic glaze/discount (DeLallo and Alessi make them). Or, make your personal balsamic discount with common runny balsamic!
▸ Vitamin Info
Did you make this recipe?