After a number of delays, the Nissan Qashqai e-Energy hybrid is coming to Australia.
Alongside its strategy to showrooms, it has misplaced its ST-L variant and can as a substitute be supplied solely in flagship Ti guise, priced from $51,590 earlier than on-road prices – $4200 greater than the petrol Qashqai Ti.
It’s obtainable to order on-line from November 2 forward of deliveries commencing within the first quarter of 2024.
The remainder of the petrol-powered Qashqai vary is unchanged for 2024, and can supply the identical costs as when it was launched right here late final 12 months.
“Primarily based on preliminary suggestions from prospects and sellers, we’ve seen extremely robust demand for the Qashqai Ti e-Energy,” stated a Nissan Australia spokesperson.
“That is much like X-Path the place the strongest demand initially has been the highest spec X-Path Ti-L e-Energy. As such, we’ve taken the choice to concentrate on Qashqai Ti e-Energy at launch. We are going to proceed to overview the market and if there may be demand for different variants then we are going to look to introduce these.”
- 2024 Nissan Qashqai ST: $33,890
- 2024 Nissan Qashqai ST+: $37,890
- 2024 Nissan Qashqai ST-L: $42,190
- 2024 Nissan Qashqai Ti: $47,390
- 2024 Nissan Qashqai Ti e-Energy: $51,590
All costs exclude on-road prices.
Most 2024 Nissan Qashqai fashions use a 1.3-litre turbocharged petrol four-cylinder engine with variable compression know-how, making 110kW of energy (5500rpm) and 250Nm of torque (1600-3750rpm).
It’s mated with a constantly variable transmission (CVT).
The e-Energy makes use of a 140kW/330Nm front-mounted electrical motor, fed by a 2.3kWh lithium-ion battery pack. A 116kW turbocharged 1.5-litre three-cylinder engine serves as an on-board generator, and has no connection to the wheels, giving the e-Energy a extra EV-like really feel.
All Qashqai fashions are front-wheel drive.
The 2024 Nissan Qashqai makes use of 6.1 litres per 100km on the mixed cycle, and encompasses a 55L tank that must be stuffed up with 95 RON premium unleaded gas.
Native gas economic system figures aren’t obtainable but for the e-Energy, however European fashions are quoted to make use of 5.3L/100km on the WLTP cycle.
The brand new Qashqai measures 4425mm lengthy, 1835mm vast (excluding the mirrors), 1625mm tall, and makes use of a 2665mm wheelbase.
Boot capability within the petrol mannequin is rated as 429 litres (418L for the Ti as a result of its sound system) with 5 seats in use, increasing to 1524-1513L with the again seats folded.
The Nissan Qashqai is backed by a five-year, unlimited-kilometre guarantee.
Servicing is required each 12 months or 15,000km. Whereas e-Energy service pricing isn’t but obtainable, petrol-powered fashions’ first six companies are capped at $375, $694, $398, $1027, $422 and $1108, respectively.
The Nissan Qashqai has a five-star ANCAP score, based mostly on testing carried out in 2021.
It scored 91 per cent for grownup occupant safety, 93 per cent for youngster occupant safety, 74 per cent for susceptible street consumer safety, and 97 per cent for security help.
Normal tools on all grades consists of:
- Seven airbags: entrance, front-side, curtain, and front-centre
- Autonomous emergency braking (AEB)
- Junction help
- Pedestrian detection
- Bike owner detection
- Reverse AEB with rear cross-traffic alert
- Lane-keep help
- Blind-spot help
- Site visitors signal recognition
- Adaptive cruise management with velocity limiter
- Tyre-pressure monitoring
- Reversing digital camera
- Rear parking sensors
The ST+ provides a surround-view digital camera, whereas the ST-L provides:
- Entrance parking sensors
- ProPILOT lane-centring assist
- Alarm system
- Clever Park Help with aspect parking sensors
- Automated LED headlights
- Automated high-beam
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Momentary spare wheel
- One-touch energy home windows with distant operation
- Proximity entry and push-button begin
- Energy-folding, heated aspect mirrors with LED indicators
- Urethane steering wheel with rake and attain adjustment
- Digital park brake with auto maintain
- 7.0-inch TFT journey pc
- Guide air-con controls with rear vents
- 8.0-inch touchscreen show
- Wired Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- AM/FM and DAB+
- Inbuilt voice controls
- Entrance and rear USB-A and USB-C ports
- Six-speaker sound system
- Driver’s seat lumbar modify
- Charcoal fabric seats
Qashqai ST+ provides:
- Rain-sensing wipers
- LED entrance fog lights
- 18-inch wheels
- 12.3-inch touchscreen show
- Satellite tv for pc navigation with stay visitors
- Wi-fi Apple CarPlay
Qashqai ST-L provides:
- 19-inch wheels
- Rear privateness glass
- Roof rails
- Adaptive, auto-levelling headlights (12 particular person segments per mild)
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Wi-fi cellphone charger
- Twin-zone local weather management
- Fold-down rear-centre armrest with cupholders
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Material/PVC leather-based upholstery
- Eight-way energy driver’s seat
- Heated entrance seats
- Ambient lighting (centre console)
Qashqai Ti provides:
- Palms-free energy tailgate
- Panoramic glass sunroof
- Auto-tilting exterior aspect mirrors when reversing
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 10.8-inch head-up show
- Clever key with driver reminiscence for seat, mirrors, audio
- 10-speaker Bose sound system with subwoofer and digital amp
- Energy entrance seats with three therapeutic massage modes
- Quilted leather-based upholstery
- Black roof headlining
Qashqai Ti e-Energy provides:
- Lively Noise Cancellation
- ‘Premium’ entrance grille
- Alert sound for pedestrians
- Gun Metallic
- Ceramic Gray
- Fuji Sundown Purple
- Ivory Pearl
- Magnetic Blue
- Pearl Black
ST+ grades and above will be optioned with two-tone designs, particularly:
- Ivory Pearl with Pearl Black Roof
- Pearl Black with Gun Metallic Roof
- Fuji Sundown Purple with Pearl Black Roof
- Two-tone Ceramic Gray with Pearl Black Roof
- Magnetic Blue with Pearl Black Roof